Parallelogram Seeding Press Wheels
Achieve more precise press wheel positioning directly inline with knife point /tines and precise and consistent seed depth.
Our parallelogram press wheel mount is a heavily engineered mounting arm designed to aid precision seed drilling.
Universal and side mounts onto almost all machines.
- Vertical pivot is directly in line with knife point / tine
- Spring tension seed boot with adjustable pressure settings
- Press wheel and boot are complexly independent of tyre
- Precise control over seed depth with high consistency
- Adjustable down pressure
- Adjustable vertical pivot stops – assembly can be locked (no sideways pivots) or can be set as required
- Can be mounted to the left or right and hand side of the tine
- Can be retrofitted to existing machinery
- Various seed boot options
- Vertical / straight
- Positive rake
- Negative rake
- Side banding
- Paired row
- Twin chute systems (seed and fertilizer)
- Range of tyres, rims and hubs available
- Moose Industries recommended ‘Uni Hub’ axel and hub
- Assembly with HT stud pattern
- Integral hub system available on request